Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why another blog?

I'm sitting here wondering the same question. It's not like I have free time. But it's become apparent that there are some things I would like to talk about that don't fit in the discussion around one big umbrella, specifically my evolving spiritual views on the nature of life and happiness.

I've been doing a lot of personal growth work for the last decade and in the course of that time I've reviewed a lot of material. Here is the place I'm going to share some things that I've found useful, or challenging, or thought-provoking. Discussions are more than welcome, as well as sharing of other material I might not be aware of. And as this will inform my art, some of this will bounce back to obu as well.

Anyway, welcome to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis